Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Day finally came

We weathered the storm!  The water in our pool got so high I was scared it may flood our house. The pool wasn't the only thing filled with water.  After all the talk about being excited to take the boys to school.  I cried so much as I drove Darius to school this morning.  We arrived there and I saw big kids and I started crying again!  I can't actually explain to you as a mother what it feels like to drop your baby off to "real" school.  
Darius is so excited he is finally in his uniform.
I think this picture is funny. Darius is smiling as hard as he can and Devyn looks identical to David.  It's scary!
This is Darius and a classmate.  He didn't want me to take pictures you can tell!  But mommy couldn't resist!  Sorry

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! I can totally see him saying no nore pictures mom! That will be me in a few years. Glad you guys are safe...that was a big storm?rl

Lindsay said...

Glad you guys are safe. Your boys are so cute.