Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's that time again.

Passing the torch....so I'm back in the states.  Let me tell you...it was a roller coaster ride that was not fun!  I learned a lot of things with racing and adjusting to a new atmosphere that I forgot.  One thing I can say is I have come a long way in a years time and I can only be grateful and thank God that I accomplished as much.  I have after and before pics since I am still learning how to arrange pictures in the order that I want!  Anyway I can clearly see the dramatic physical changes which lets me know that I truly worked hard.  Looking at that gives me some gratification about my season.  So...babe it's your turn to go to work.  Good Luck! God Bless...
After (healthy) it got worst 
Before
Oh yeah we are moving back to Florida today for the entire fall!  We will miss our friends...
but not Knoxville!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I have never seen your boobs that big before:) That is what happens when you have a baby though:) I'm really proud of you...this year was really good for you and you did it with 2 kids...your a stud...now go have some fun!

Lindsay said...

You look so great KB. I dont know how you ran so fast. I cant imagine doing ti with just one and you have two! You probably never slept. :) Glad you are heading to Miami. That is so nice you are able to be together.

Nicole said...

BAHOONGAS!!!!