Thursday, July 10, 2008

Africa

Hello.  Well I'm on my way to race in a couple European meets.  I will first start in Tangier Morocco which is on the tip of Africa.  Well this is my first trip to the mother land and may I say I feel really stupid right now.  I heard Morocco and it did not dawn on me that I was going to Africa to race!  I will certainly take pictures and will post them later.  Anyway I am doing good during my long 5 hour layover.  No...I'm not complaining.  Well this is us on vacation at Leslie's wedding. It has nothing to do with my blog but it is a happy thought.  I wish my road dog was with me...so I guess I got to go at this thing alone.  Peace.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Good Luck! Take pics cause I want to see Africa!

Maureen said...

Hey cute pic! Have fun racing over there in Africa!
Thanks for your comment by the way--you probably didn't get the invite til you got home from Trials anyways! And Shar just told me you were headed to Europe for more racing! Good Luck!

Lindsay said...

You are in Africa?! That's awesome. Definitely post some pics so we can see. I've never been. :) Love the pic from Leslie's wedding. Post some more - it looks beautiful.