Sunday, January 11, 2009

Vacation here I come!

Well...on to vacation. The Dolphins lost misserably to the Ravens but it was fun to go to a playoff game since Dave hasn't been in one for 4 years or so. I'm looking forward to enjoying David's offseason since I have stop running. Usually this time I would move back to Knoxville and start training under JJ's guidence. It is a little weird that I have nothing to do but taking care of my boys. Actually I have never had a break, I was either pregnant or training for a comeback those were my only breaks from track. I am looking forward to learning new things and seeing what the world has to offer besides running so damn much! LOL. Anyway enjoy the throw back pics of Darius I found my old camera....

5 comments:

Sharon Thompson said...

I'm sure you will enjoy your time off...time needed:) Enjoy your hubby and boys.

Maureen said...

so what are you going to do with your time now?! And are you guys staying in FL or coming back to TN at all?

Lindsay said...

Darius has changed so much --- especially his height! You two look great in that picture. I love your dress. Enjoy your break. It's good to slow things down and "live" in the moment for awhile. Can't say I can do that right now! :)

Kameisha said...

We are staying in Florida until the end of the school year. We will come back to Tn in June and stay for the summer. We still have our house so we have a place to go.

elizabeth said...

Stupid Ravens! Can I come live with you until June? It's so cold here!

p.s. I like that new little espn gadget you have there