Sunday, January 25, 2009

I know everybody thinks their husband is special and so do I but right now I think my husband is extrodinary. I turned 28 on January 13th. He took me to dinner and presented me with a hallmark envelope with an itinerary in it for us to go to the Bahamas without the boys. He informed me that his mom and stepdad would be flying in the next day and we would leave on the 15th! Yeah I couldn't believe it but that was only half of the story! He flew my closest friends and 3 of their husbands to the Bahamas to surprise me! It was an incredible weekend and I was so shocked to see everyone show up! It was so fun! Thanks David! Oh we stayed at the Atlantis resort in the Cove it was beautiful!

5 comments:

Sharon Thompson said...

That is a sweet husband! Happy Birthday girl. Glad it was a good one!
ps: I saw the pics on facebook...it looked like fun!

Lindsay said...

Wow! That is one AWESOME husband. Happy Birthday! What a great great present.

Maureen said...

that is awesome Kameish! Wow what is he going to do for your 30th!?! he better get planning now!
and p.s. I also saw some pics on FB--it looked like you guys had a great time!
Happy B-day to you!

elizabeth said...

What a great present! Happy Birthday, Kameisha - looked like fun!

Jason and Becca said...

Sorry this is a little late..but happy belated! What a wonderful surprise :) You and all the girls look GREAT! Hope you had an awsome trip!