Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was wonderful! I got much needed rest...my mom and aunt came for a week. It was great! We had "Chitlins" or the proper name Chitterlings. Also known as pig guts! Darius learned how to clean them too!! He was really excited to help. Darius had a Thanksgiving performance at school and he did wonderful! This is him afterwards waiting for food. He caught eyes with me while he was on stage!!It was hilarious...he looked at me like go home! I think he thought I would take him home. He loves school so much sometimes he doesn't want to leave.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I stopped by just searching blogs, and had a great time learning about you and your family. I love Southern cooking, being born in Mississippi a long time ago, and your Thanksgiving looked great.
Best of everything to you and your family.

Sharon said...

Gosh, he is looking so big! I'm glad you got to see your family for thanksgiving. Hope all is well.

Maureen said...

so cute. I love your stories about the boys. Glad you had a good Turkey day! I have never had pig guts before!

Lindsay said...

I love that picture where he is looking at you at school. Can't believe how grown up he looks. The time flies doesn't it?