Friday, December 19, 2008

The Dolphins are winning! Pray for them Sunday...

So I never talk about football on here but I got's to talk about David touchdown. I am his biggest fan I think...well I should be right? Anyway last weeks game they played the San Francisco fourty niners. I am always scared when David jumps over defenders to receive the ball because you never know how he will land. He had a horrible fall earlier this season that made me run to the locker room past all the security. I can laugh about it now but it wasn't funny then. Needless to say he was back on the field the next quarter so I felt like a fool later. Back on the subject his TD catch was great! He caught the ball over the head of the defender turned around and ran like hell! Some of the commentators said they haven't seen someone that big run that fast. Well he does train with me a little in his off-season I thought...to take credit of some sorts. Take a look. Click on the title to see it. I need to learn how to add a link. I clicked on the obvious button and added url but it would not show on the blog...I need help!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Hey that is awesome Kameish! I clicked the title and the linked worked! Great job David. :)

Sharon Thompson said...

Yeah David! How awesome!

Lindsay said...

AWESOME CATCH DAVID! That was so cool. He was running really fast. So glad they are doing better this year.