Thursday, March 19, 2009

A work of art

Darius made us very proud this week...His art teacher had to choose two students artwork out of his entire school to be displayed in an art exhibition. He is only in Kindergarten and he beat kids from K-6 graders! However on our way to the exhibit he decides to go to sleep! He woke up at 5am that morning and was ready to go to bed at 6pm the time the exhibit started! May I say he acted terrible and I had to bribe him to take a picture by his artwork. I promised a lot...but I couldn't get a smile! Devyn seemed to be the model for the night. He stood by the picture the whole time and seemed to be so proud....Great job Darius! Mommy, Daddy and Devyn are so proud of you!

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

That's super cool, Kameisha. Congratulations, Darius - love the painting

If I got up at 5am, I guess I'd be a little cranky too. :)

Sharon Thompson said...

Love it! What beautiful colors. I'm very impressed. I agree with Little Bit...if I got up at 5am I wouldn't be nice either!

Lindsay said...

Wow Kameisha. That's great! What an honor that is for Darius.

Maureen said...

Congrats Darius!