Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I haven't been blogging a lot lately but here are a few recent pics of us.... Dave ordered a lobster tail it was huge! We started doing date night every Friday...here is a pic of us leaving a restaurant in Miami Beach. Dev Man is still growing at a fast rate. He is still off the charts in all growth charts and actually his head grew 3 inches in a 2 month span! What more can I say these two are identical! It doesn't look like I birthed this one...sorry no pics of Darius....

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm glad you do date night....You both look really good. Can't believe how your little one is growing....he does look like daddy:)I bet its warm there...Im freezing up here:(

Maureen said...

That is the hugest lobster I have ever seen!!! I bet it was good.
Cute pics of you guys!

The Diddles said...

Yummy! I ate a 3 lb. lobster all by myself when I was pregnant with Murph! Those to look exactly alike! Too funny! Oh yeah, my husband went to high school with Chad so he has now converted to being a Dolphins fan!

Lindsay said...

Whoa that was a big lobster tail. I don't think I've ever seen one that big! We need to start doing date night - it is hard to get time together isn't it?!
Can't believe how big Dev is... Taking after his mommy and daddy's height for sure.