Monday, June 9, 2008

Dev Man

A little about Devyn. He is my baby boy but may I say he is far from that in size. He is off the charts in weight, head size, and height! He is such a firecracker. I feel like a new parent again raising Devyn because he is the total opposite of Darius. He has some quirky ways. He loves to push a roll bag around the house. If you pick him up he will get upset because you want him to drop it while he is in your arms. Or if you take it away from him he will fall to the ground and hit his head on the floor!! Ouch!
He has really turned Darius' home life around. Devyn is always in his way or biting. Yes I said it my boys fight already! I have to break up at least 4 fights a day! I'm a little concerned because they fight so soon but I'm told it is normal. But they do love each other still which is the most important.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I think Dev looks like David and Darius looks like you....Both so cute!

Christy said...

Hey Kameisha - it has been a while...looks as though things are going well for you! Your boys are so cute!!! Glad to see you have joined the blogging world - it is such a neat way to keep in tough with many people!!! Take care, Christy (Baird) Fischer

Lindsay said...

Kameisha- Your boys are HUGE! So grown up... I love the blog. Keep it going. I've been watching for you on the track.

Jason and Becca said...

Hey Kamiesh! I know its been a while for me too, but I just wanted to say hey :) You and your family look amazing! I'm glad things seem to be going well for you. I'm in cincy working and doing well. Have a great weekend! Becca

The Diddles said...

Hey Girl! I came across your blog through Sharon's! Your boys are adorable! We really should get together- we only live a few miles apart! Check out our blog at www.thediddles.blogspot.com
Glad things are going well!
Meghan(Mantlo)Diddle:)